We are very proud of our academy ethos and values and have a strong belief in the benefits of school uniform which include the following:
- Uniform creates a sense of belonging, pride and community.
- It shows that you want to meet the high expectations of your community.
- Dressing the same reduces bullying and social pressure on students to choose and purchase expensive designer clothes.
- A smart uniform helps students learn how to dress formally.
Because we take pride in our school community, we encourage the children to wear the school colours of grey and red.
What is the Dudley Uniform?
- Red sweatshirt/cardigan/fleece (Academy logo optional)
- White polo shirt (Academy logo optional)
- Grey trousers or skirt
- Grey Pinafore Dress or Red and White chequered dress
- Black, Grey tights
- Children should wear black school shoes
- Black PE shorts
- White PE t-shirt
- Black plimsols
- Jewellery (other than earring studs) is not appropriate to the school environment because of the risk of injury in activities or loss during playtimes.
The full uniform policy can be viewed on the policies page