Dudley Infant Academy is a truly exciting place for children to attend and we are very proud of the learning opportunities we provide to all of them during their three years with us. We are pleased to welcome parents and their children to our wonderful academy.
At Dudley Infant Academy we aim to support all children in a safe and caring environment whilst providing exciting learning experiences. We also aim to work closely with parents and carers to develop children as learners and individuals so that they can succeed. Experiences include first-hand learning and use of the grounds and local area.
If you are thinking about securing a place for your child here at Dudley or have any questions then please contact the school office who will be delighted to help you arrange a visit. The academy can easily be contacted by email or telephone.
We are part of a family of academies
We are proud to be part of the University of Brighton Academies Trust, a distinguished organisation dedicated to nurturing and supporting infant, primary, and secondary academies throughout Sussex.
As a family of academies, we collectively pursue common goals and ambitions guided by our shared mission, vision, and values.
Our association with the University of Brighton lends invaluable enrichment to the Trust. Drawing upon their esteemed sponsorship and extensive experience in working with schools, we strive to create an environment where our pupils are not only inspired to excel but also cultivate a lifelong passion for learning.
The benefits of being an academy include:
- Access to expert advice and support from our lead sponsor, the University of Brighton, to further develop our teaching
- Support and expertise from a dedicated professional services team, who help all our academies grow and develop every year
- Curriculum freedoms; as an academy we can develop learning that really excites children
- The continuation of our distinctive and inclusive ethos
- The resources we need to move our good school to outstanding.