Dudley Infant Academy belongs to the University of Brighton Academies Trust.
Our vision at Dudley is to develop all pupils to reach their potential and develop a love of learning.
We are enthusiastic about our learning at Dudley Infant Academy. We aim to:
- Provide challenge so that children and staff achieve their best
- Encourage respect and tolerance so that all are included
- Provide consistent high expectations so that pupils to reach their potential and are ready for the next stage of their learning.
Working together as a group of Primary Academies we aim to further develop the teaching and learning for our communities. Our expertise and good practice will be enhanced through this joint work supported by Brighton University the lead sponsor. The outstanding teacher training provision of the University will enable us to grow as learning communities as we aspire to become outstanding in our own right. Our goal is always to give every child the very best opportunities so that they can move successfully onto the next phase of their education.
Prepared to Learn
At Dudley Infant Academy we:-
- Provide support and security, creativity and challenge, encouragement and enjoyment.
- Respect and celebrate individuality and others’ beliefs.
- Expect high standards in teaching, learning and behaviour.
- Promote independence, collaboration and consideration of others.
- Aim for excellence.
- Remember it is fun.
- Encourage positive attitudes.
- Dudley – prepared to learn.
- Developing lifelong learning (our vision statement embedded)
- Personal and social understanding (care for one another, developing social skills)
- Local environment and community links (refer to Hastings – historical/geographical elements, the sea, 1066 etc)
- Creative Arts (Performance skills, artistic input and creativity)